Tuesday, September 7, 2010

30-Day Primal Blueprint Challenge!

I refuse to get preachy about my nutrition and fitness choices on my blog, but I do want to share something I'm excited about.

Today is Day #1 of the 30-Day Challenge over at Mark's Daily Apple.  There will be challenges and contests, and lots of neat prizes, including a WHOLE COW!

If you've been thinking about doing something to improve your health, give it a shot for 30 days.  And try to win a few prizes while you're at it.
Click  here to check out the contest!


For the sake of honesty: I had a bagel this morning.  Not the best way to start out a challenge, huh?  I guess I need to be extra primal the rest of the month to make up for it.  

Feel free to ask me any questions you have about why I believe in the paleo/primal, low-carb, high-fat, grain-free lifestyle.  Just let me know whether you want general answers, or lots and lots of science and numbers.  =]

No comments:

Post a Comment