Monday, August 9, 2010

Sorry for the delay, and another CSA veggie picture

I started using the "real" camera to take pictures (a cheap Sony Powershot, versus my usual Motorola Droid cell phone).  Then I realized I have no idea where the cable is that plugs the camera into a USB port.  I looked through all our boxes of cables and connectors (yes, we have multiple boxes - we're both computer geeks and Husband is/was a musician).  And since it's Sony, all their cables are proprietary so I've gotta order it online.

I discovered today, though, that my laptop's built-in card reader can handle these memory cards, so I just need to get all my pictures off the camera while I'm at work.  If I have time today I'll get the highly-anticipated duck post up, but for now, here's what I got from the CSA this week:

Carrots, onions, eggplant, yellow squash, zucchini, garlic, tomatoes, kale.

And here's a closeup of some chopped veggies - I tried to make ratatouille in the crock pot, which didn't turn out so well, but it sure looked pretty before it was (over) cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment